Core to our philosophy is the company’s mission statement:
"We will consistently and conscientiously strive to make our customers the focus of our attention, to understand their needs, to meet their expectations and to provide them with full value through professional, personal service".
Brightwater Executive has a proven track record of introducing executives and senior management. The best companies have the best staff, and Brightwater’s entire business ethic makes it natural for us to understand and provide excellence. Our own goal has always been to be “the best in Ireland” and that makes Executive Recruitment an easy fit. We understand what you want... the best!
A recognised and respected brand, Brightwater has organically and aggressively grown to become Ireland’s leading recruitment consultancy since its establishment in 1998.
Brightwater Executive prides itself in providing our clients and candidates alike with complete professionalism, transparency, true partnership coupled with comprehensive engagement throughout every stage of the recruitment process. Our consultancy firm consists of a number of highly experienced business partners, all of whom have strong track records in senior and executive assignments for domestic and international firms here in Ireland and for firms looking to set up new operations here.
We've enjoyed strong market growth year on year and represent an exciting and interesting array of well recognised names through to boutique firms across financial services, professional practice and industry.
Our people are specialists in their sectors and are core to our continued success. They possess invaluable knowledge of their specialist areas, acquired through years of experience.
Overview of positions recruited for by our team include
-CEO, COO, CFO, FD, CRO, CIO, Programme Manager, Head of Internal Audit, Director, Actuary, Head of Major Function, Senior Managers and Partners.
Our Engagement Process
In this ever evolving and challenging business landscape, our comprehensive and transparent process identifies successfully the introduction of strong business leaders incremental to the continued success of our client’s business:
- Assignment brief and comprehensive overview of job specification
- Outline and overview of search parameters
- Confirm assignment specification
- Prepare recruitment schedule, often including advertising plan
- Compilation of information pack for candidates
- Client confirmation of assignment
- Advertising (database, web, press, networking)
- Targeted selection
- Industry networking / professional online network medium
- Commence research
- Evaluation and benchmarking assessments
- Review resumes
- Prepare long list
- Discuss with client
- Conduct telephone/skills assessments
- Conduct individual interviews
- Conduct industry / technical expert interview
- Perform psychological testing (if required)
- Prepare short list
- Present short list, with analysis
- Client interviews
- Reference checking
- Management of offer negotiations
- Appointment confirmation
- Manage feedback of unsuccessful executives
- Executive Search – Discreet Market Approach
- Retained Assignments / Managed Advertised Campaign
- Interim Management – Short term or project management
- Market knowledge and guidance
- Interview Coaching
- Market knowledge and guidance
Recruitment Specialist Areas
- Financial Services (Banking, Funds, Aviation Leasing & Insurance)
- Public Practice & Taxation & Legal & HR
- ICT / FMCG / Pharmaceutical & Scientific / Commercial, B2B & Services
- Science & Pharmaceutical, Engineering, and Supply Chain & Logistic
Privacy is a byword of Brightwater’s unwritten code of ethics and we will attempt to comply with both the letter of the law (including the Data Protection Act) as well as the spirit.
The right to privacy will be respected at all times by Brightwater. The laws may change (and Brightwater will always adhere to said changes), but the spirit of privacy, confidentiality and trust will always be adhered to by the company – with information provided and used only within the agreed confines of our role as a professional Recruitment Consultancy.
Please ask for, or view our free-to-view Privacy Statement on our website.
Contact Estelle Davis, Managing Partner on 01 6621000 or email@example.com for further details.