We believe that our service, speed and professionalism are the best in the industry. With this belief, and with the confidence in our ability to maintain the highest standards in the long term, we take upon ourselves stringent requirements in all areas of service which we provide to our customers (Recruiters and Jobseekers).
- Brightwater will never send out your CV without your permission.
- We will represent you in a fair, positive and proactive way.
- We will endeavour to provide fair and impartial advice in order to best serve you in your career decisions.
Following your Brightwater interview, we will contact you within 5 days. After that, and assuming we are still representing you in your search:
- A consultant will contact you within 4 weeks.
- A consultant will be in contact with you within 8 weeks thereafter.
- Brightwater consultants attempt to take every call. If they are unavailable, someone will be back to you within 24 hours.
- Brightwater will be in contact with you within 48 hours of any client interview.
- Brightwater will negotiate on your behalf to provide the best package and solution when offer stage is reached.
Brightwater will strive to reach every customer target set. If in a rare instance we have not achieved these high standards, we ask you to please contact a Manager or Director immediately. I'm sure this won't be necessary.
In return, all we ask of you is to be fair, open and honest with us. Inform us if your situation changes, and work with us. A good working relationship founded on mutual respect and understanding is the best way to serve all our interests.