Discuss this role with a consultant.
Senior Management Consultant
Brightwater are exclusively recruiting for a boutique Management Consulting firm. They are a European Business with an impressive portfolio of blue-chip clients in Insurance, Asset Management, Funds and Banking.
With a strong pipeline of business in the face of an otherwise unusual market in Financial Services, this is a unique opportunity to work directly towards contributing to the growth of a thriving European business. You will join the Management team of the company to lead projects and programmes of work in their new Dublin office.
The company is growing, and they’re looking for Senior Lead Management Consultants s who can deliver international and domestic projects and develop their business on Financial Services projects in strategy, change management, project delivery.
You will get:
• Direct ownership of some key accounts in the Insurance, Asset Management, and Banking sectors
• An excellent remuneration package with bonus up to 20% and further financial incentives for bringing in new business in the future
• To work with international companies on projects in Europe, alongside experienced, friendly, and professional team-mates who lives their values of excellent, fun, and dedication
• The chance to be a people leader, and motivate teams to grow to their full potential and deliver in the field of project management, change management, and regulatory transformation
• A career where you focus on project delivery and stakeholder engagement, with a minor focus on the advisory piece of consulting
Is this your background?
• 7-12 years in a Financial Services Consulting firm
• A track record of successful project management and programme management (Prince2 or PMP/PMI qualification would be a big advantage)
• Excellent attitude, people leadership, and stakeholder management skills
• Can deliver projects of work in Target Operating Model Design (TOM Design), change management, business transformation, and general management consulting
• The role is more suited to someone with a good knowledge of Financial Services products, operating model change, regulatory change, etc
We’re searching for a natural leader in Financial Services Consulting. Someone who is ambitious, smart, and interested in a career with reputable Consulting firm.
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch with Estelle Davis at Brightwater Executive on + 353 1 5927 844 for a full job description or email [email protected]