It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
We are recruiting a Financial Accountant position for a leading global investment firm in Dublin. This position will suit a newly qualified Accountant from a Big4 / Top 10 practice background.
This person will work as part of the finance function to help with the preparation of internal and external reporting. The role will primarily be focused on reporting performance to the front office, senior management and to support management, statutory and regulatory reporting.
• Management accounts for group entities
• Reconciliation of balance sheet items
• Weekly Cash flow forecasting
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Complete tax returns including VAT, CT, CIEs, Return of trading etc
• Preparation and submission of consolidated statutory returns
• Finance related projects as required.
• Recently Qualified Accountant Big 4/Top 10 audit trained - CIMA, ACA, ACCA
• Experience with Financial Services Industry a benefit but not a essential
• An analytic mindset and excellent attention to detail
• Can work to tight deadlines
• Experience in reporting/production of Management accounts
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of an integrated team
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie