Discuss this role with a consultant.
<Project Manager – Power Transmission Electrical Engineer
One of Ireland’s leading contractors, based in Dublin are recruiting for a project manager with experience in transmission to manage and deliver a large project they have recently secured, based in Dublin. Within the role you will oversee the project management of schedule, budget, risks and issues for transmission lines at 110kV and 220kV, new 220/400kV GIS and cable replacements and HVDC projects
This will be one of the most sought-after projects to be involved in and to have the opportunity to lead the electrical side of this program will be an exciting challenge. This is along term program and will lead to further projects in the future.
For this PM roles, you will have overall responsibility for all Electrical aspects related to projects within this program.
For this role you are required to have
• Degree in Electrical engineering
• You will have experience managing large teams.
• Experience in Transmission and Distribution
• Hands on experience in construction is essential.
• Knowledge of the design function
• Extensive experience in the power industry
• Project Management experience
• A reputation for project delivery
• Worked in the Commercial/Industrial sector
This company offers an excellent remuneration package, and this is a long term program so job security is part of the deal.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: