It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
My Client is a life insurance company based in Ireland which engages in the cross-border distribution of insurance products to Nordic clients across several European markets. They specialize in the provision of tailored insurance solutions to suit customers with complex investment needs, and are committed to building strong customer relationships and provide world class service.
They are now looking to add to their growing team ambitious, driven, and motivated Trainee Accountants who want to advance their career with a market leading company
• Ensuring all trades are accurately recorded on our fund administration system Responsibility for the timely settlement of trades
• Matching contract notes received to trades placed Chasing of outstanding trades
• Dealing with internal/external queries on timely basis
• Responsibility for preparation of payments for daily electronic transfer and matching payments received on a daily basis.
• Performing Monthly Reconciliations and assisting with month end transactions Calculation of taxes on encashment amounts
• Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met, developing strong relationships with our counterparties.
• Third level degree, preferably in business or a related discipline and completed 3-4 ACCA exams
• Minimum one year’s relevant experience in a similar corporate environment and industry
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• High levels of motivation, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Must be focused with high level of attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• High level of numeracy
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work within tight deadlines
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie