Site Inspection Auditor-Renewables
My client, a market leader in the field is expanding their team. This position will play a key role in the Inspections Unit. As Programme Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the Inspections Unit Manager with the overall governance across domestic and non-domestic Schemes.
• Maintain oversight of the internal QMS. Perform periodic, independent auditing and report on key findings.
• Manage periodic auditing of external Obligated Party QMS`s
• Manage the outsourced contract for the delivery of external QMS audits, routine desk-based audits and site inspections to agreed SLA`s. Audit types will be selected using a risk-based approach and random sampling process.
• Report outcomes of audits and inspections to internal stakeholders
• Maintain a risk register, develop tools & techniques to mitigate risk and where appropriate,
• Perform trend analysis and report on key action items
• Support the administration of the inspections database
• Assist in the development of the Programme Quality Assurance and Disciplinary Procedure (QADP), maintain internal process manuals.
• A third-level qualification in a relevant area with a scientific, engineering or Quality Management System background.
• Experience in Quality Management Systems.
• Minimum of four years’ experience working in relevant areas.
• Technically adept, logical, analytical and numerically astute.
• Integrity, ability to exercise initiative and to be able to operate independently
• Must be flexible in approach
€44,000 per annum
Please contact Diarmuid O'Mahony on 01 592 7888 or email [email protected] to discuss the role further