It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Energy Engineer needed to optimise Process Performance at Louth facility. They will aim to continuously reduce energy consumption and CO2.
The key responsibilities of the position are to provide technical support, guidance and improve consumptions at the plant.
• Improve process performance including heat transfer applications, material balances and process design.
• Implement improvement programs and resolve manufacturing problems.
• Assist in the preparation and maintenance of documented processes.
• Direct varios contractors on specific jobs or projects.
• Assist with kiln overhauls, project start ups and commissioning.
• Reporting and analysis of plant performance.
• Process investigations arising from shift issue
• Production Team Leader and CCRO Support
• Plant performance reporting.
• Knowledge of SAP and PEMAC.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
<h3>Key Requirements </h3>
• Engineering degree
• 2-3 years Industry experience
<h3>Skills/ Experience </h3>
• MS Office.
• Continuous Improvement and Project Management skills.
• Generate ideas and support the implementation.
• Innovation and Change
<b> Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications <a
href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-rogers/"="_blank"> Brendan Rogers </a> on <a href="tel:0035315927886">01 662 1000</a> or <a href="mailto: [email protected]">
[email protected]</a> </b>