It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Our client is a very successful accountancy practice located just West of Cork City. The practice focuses on providing clients with a range of top-quality accountancy, tax, audit, and other advisory services. It has developed a wide and varied client base of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Small to Medium owner-managed companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing financial statements, tax returns and other client related compliance work. In addition, you will lead a small team to manage a portfolio of clients and will report directly to the practice partner.
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
• Overseeing and leading audit assignments
• Assisting on a wide variety of other business advisory projects
• ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified with a minimum of one year post qualification experience
• Proven initiative to assist clients dealing with a variety of business issues
• Compensation package on offer is highly competitive.
• The position represents a significant opportunity for career advancement.
To apply to this excellent opportunity, send your latest cv via the portal provided.