IT Project Manager (remote) – System Transformation
About the Company
Our client are a charity organisation who, following a system review, are planning to make changes to their current system and processes.
About the Position
12 Month Contract - Work from home
You will lead the initiative to transform the systems used, and be responsible for the full life-cycle of the system transformation; from the inception, to its completion. This would require business, technical and people leadership, with a special emphasis on organisation change management.
• Analyse, shape and document a robust strategy and objectives for the system transformation initiative
• Develop a detailed work plan, with clear timelines and measurable activities and outcomes • Monitor project implementation and deliverables • Develop and publish relevant and compliant tender documentation
• Oversee the evaluation of bids and the selection of the most suitable vendor/s according to organisational/project requirements
• Set up and manage a project committee as well as project work streams
• Plan for and implement a series of internal stakeholder consultations to maintain project buy-in and collaboration throughout the process
• Be the primary point of contact with the successful vendor/s, closely monitoring deliverables and other output according to contractual obligations
• Managing the deployment and change over to a ‘transformed’ system, minimizing service disruption and maximizing user acceptance
• Managing the project budget and monitoring project expenditure
• Provide regular project updates to the senior management team and other internal and external stakeholders
• Analyse, scope, validate and document functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with stakeholders
• Analyse, validate and document processes and system architecture
• Ensure that the user experience is central to the design process, including managing internal user acceptance testing
• Develop and keep all technical documentation updated and enforce robust version control processes
•A relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher, or a significant width and depth of relevant experience in lieu of a relevant qualification
• Minimum of 5-years of experience in managing the development and deployment of systems with a strong emphasis on project management and change management
• Demonstrable experience in leading successful projects where large scale changes in systems and processes were required
• Demonstrable experience in change management
• Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of business analysis and/or systems analysis
• Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative workstyle, excellent communications skills
• Demonstrate initiative and creativity in approach to problems and tasks
Good rates are on offer (can be daily rate or fixed term) for the successful candidate.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie