It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Senior Group Financial Accountant
Our client, a Tech company require a Senior Group Financial Accountant to join their team in Dublin 2. Attractive salary on offer for the successful candidate with a good team culture. This is position is initially being offered as a fixed term contract ans is to sttart immediately.
In this role you will have accounting responsibility for mulitiple entities & locations while managing a team. The role reports the the Group Controller.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions
• Support & Ownership of the semi-annual internal audits and year-end financial audit activities at the Group and Statutory levels.
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Experience delivering process and control enhancements
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Supervise, manage and develop accounting team members
• Work with various stakeholders throughout the organisation.
• Maintain relationships with external service providers
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
• Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA with at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role
• Oracle experience desireable
• Previous staff management experience essenctial
• Knowledge of IFRS essenctial
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
For more information on this exciting role contact Jean O'Donovan at Brightwater Recruitment on 015927846 or email [email protected]