Would you like to go to brightwaterNI.com
It looks like you are in the UK...
Go to brightwaterNI.com
Stay on this Site
+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
+44 28 90 325 325
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Tel +44 28 90 325 325
Register / Sign in
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
Share holder Services Senior Administrator
10 Aug 2021
Shareholder Services Senior Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high quality service to Shareholder Services clients. The Administrator will be responsible for the correct handling of investor queries received by email and over the phone. In addition there will be ad-hoc SHS tasks and reporting required as well as supporting other team members as directed. The administrator will be expected to handle a high volume of queries and will be expected to respond accurately and timely and within agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
French or German proficiently is essential
Answer standard and ad-hoc Investor and distributor queries as requested
• Answer the telephone in a professional and knowledgeable manner ensuring excellent investor experience.
• Generate standard and ad-hoc Client and Regulatory reporting as requested.
• Assist other team members with the documentation receipt process, as requested.
• Liaise with other SHS teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests
• Escalation of issues
• Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
• Participate in any projects assigned.
• Actively participate in team workshops and weekly meetings.
Provide high quality customer experience by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
• Advise Manager of all issues, ensuring closure of same and suggest resolution where possible.
• Ensure all queries are managed through CRM application in a timely manner to facilitate timely resolution
• At least 1 years experience in a Shareholder Services or similar environment, with customer servicing experience
• Some experience in liaising with Investors, Distributors and Clients on SHS matters would be advantageous.
• Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
• Proficiency in French, Italian or German
Not Essential but preferred
• Experience in call centre environment of a Transfer Agency or financial services industry in an operations environment
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidates
For more information on this or any other roles please contact
Tom Guilfoyle tel:0035315927887 or email