Project Lead Engineer Civils
About the Position
My client is looking to hire a project lead engineer for a Water Supply Project (WSP), the objective of the WSP is to develop an infrastructure to supply treated water to the eastern and midlands region with drinking water.
• Supervising the application of specific project controls methods, techniques and tools.
• Working knowledge of EVM and project controls methodologies.
• Advising on complex requirements and communicating analysis and corrective measures effectively.
• Managing projects controls delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes.
• Playing a key role in multidisciplinary teams and taking a lead role in creating plans or analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
• Directing and managing a team of professionals delivering projects controls services and is responsible for staff development.
You have a degree qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the programme, project or commercial management disciplines/third level qualification in engineering design. You are a member of a professional body institute such as APM, MSP, PPC. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and create and nurture a team to work with you. You will have previous experience including leading the design of at least two steel pipeline designs, similar to WSP. You are keen to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities on offer within the organisation.
Please call Diarmuid O’Mahony on 01 592 7888 or email [email protected] for further information on the role