Discuss this role with a consultant.
My client, who supplies the worlds leading food brands from their plant in Naas, Kildare is seeking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the executing, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups and delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
• Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance
• Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports
• Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
• Technical support for the plant facilities and services
• Performance of PM routines
• Support Production Team in achieving targets
• Update the maintenance management system
• Troubleshooting using PLC Programs
• Further responsibilities may be added from time to time as the strategy evolves.
• Mechanical/Electrical background.
• Multi-skilled / cross-skilled ethos
• Aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience
• Good team player that can use their initiative
• Computer skills an advantage
Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications.
Contact Brendan Rogers on 01 662 1000 or [email protected]