It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Our client are looking for an experienced Project Manager to monitor their real estate and oversee the development of upcoming projects in the U.S. You will be gauging feasibility, planning, budgeting, managing design along with negotiating bids and closing contracts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that recently gained significant investment improve their QSR & gas station footprint across multiple markets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Review Real Estate locations and perform initial feasibility of proposed QSR & gas station locations.
• Scope, schedule and budget proposed projects for key stakeholder review.
• Check drawings, specifications and quantities and raise any issues in regards to construction.
• Liaise with consultants, directors, contractors engaged in the project.
• Supervise and monitor the contractors on site.
• Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
• Liaise with other department managers.
Key Skills :
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Experience in Autodesk software – AutoCAD, Revit
• Vast knowledge of Microsoft Office – notably Excel and Project
• Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.
Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications + 5K relocation allowance
Brendan Rogers :015927886 or [email protected]