It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
I am looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for a client based in Dublin city centre. You will be responsible for the facilities management for their building portfolio. Experience in project management, contract management and budget management is essential.
<h3> Key Duties and Responsibilities:</h3>
• Manage facilities related contracts which include management contracts, maintenance contracts and procurement.
• To review PPM reports and recommendations.
• Proactively engage with clients and stakeholders on issues ensuring the highest standards.
• Project manage externally appointed contractors & other agents to ensure economic & timely delivery.
• Support the property management and lease management of buildings.
• Ensure facilities department procedures & government procurement regulations are fully implemented.
<h3>Key Skills: </h3>
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facilities contract management
• Commercial Knowledge
• Communications and Personal Effectiveness
• Multi-site contract management
<b> Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications<a
href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-rogers/"="_blank"> Brendan Rogers </a> on <a href="tel:0035315927886">01 662 1000</a> or <a href="mailto: [email protected]">
[email protected]</a> </b>