It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Our client, require an experienced Civil Engineer to join their Land and Habitats business in the delivery of a National Parks and Wildlife Services project.
Based in County Offaly, you will be responsible for the delivery of assigned services and projects on time and within budget.
• Support Land and Habitats business unit in the rehabilitation and decommissioning projects and other projects as required.
• Support the Civil Engineering Manager in the delivery of cost effective projects.
• Ensuring that all assigned services and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Co-ordinate all stakeholders throughout project and service delivery including Operations and Supply Chain Management.
• Develop standardised civil engineering designs or alternative methods, work practices or designs to solve technical problems.
• Continually improve and develop designs by monitoring technological developments to ensure the most cost effective and appropriate solutions are proposed.
<h3>Skills/ Experience </h3>
• Relevant experience in Civil Engineering/Engineering Consultancy/Construction.
• Experience in contract documentation, construction costing and measurement and project management capabilities.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, GIS and Surveying.
<b> Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications <a
href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-rogers/"="_blank"> Brendan Rogers </a> on <a href="tel:0035315927886">01 662 1000</a> or <a href="mailto: [email protected]">
[email protected]</a> </b>