Would you like to go to brightwaterNI.com
It looks like you are in the UK...
Go to brightwaterNI.com
Stay on this Site
+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
+44 28 90 325 325
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Tel +44 28 90 325 325
Register / Sign in
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
Senior Software Engineer
10 Aug 2021
Senior Software Engineer
About the Company
Our Client a Global and leading Software Solutions company have a very exciting job opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in Dublin City Centre but will offer a remote model for the first few months with a plan to offer a Hybrid model of remote/couple of days in the office. This role would be working on new challenging and complex problems every day with a team of very talented and passionate engineers who strive to learn new technology within a continuous learning environment.
About the Position
In this technically challenging role, you will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of languages and platforms, including Ruby and RoR/Sinatra, Node.js, C/C++, Java, public cloud platforms such as AWS as well as private clouds, as well as mobile iOS and Android development. Providing developers with a great user experience is pivotal to us and we work on creating streamlined and integrated products that span Linux and MacOS/BSD, Android and iOS
Works on our cloud of devices, device hosts and service layers to deliver rich test
• automation, streaming, monitoring and security capabilities, on bare metal and on clouds, at
• Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming
• Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
• Learning and coaching others in a variety of advanced skills across a range of programming
• languages, platforms, databases and frameworks
• Participate in a culture of quality, collaboration and continuous innovation, by engaging in
• code reviews, writing tech specs, automated tests and in regular tech talks and discussions.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications
• that operate 24x7
• Troubleshoot production issues finding the root cause of the problem and develop a solution
• for it.
• A tech-savvy engineer who loves solving challenging problems and is passionate about
• driving customer success.
• At least Basic knowledge of Linux and/or MacOS|BSD operating system
• Some exposure to at least one system scripting language like Ruby, Bash/Unix shell,
• PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy or similar.
• Comfort with and appreciation for Agile development and open source
• Startup mentality, high willingness to learn and hardworking
• Interested in startup and latest web technologies
• Competitive salary
• Macbook Pro
• 25 days paid vacation per year
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Team outings
• Remote for the moment, but we have an office in the centre of the city of Dublin.
For more details, please contact Stacy Keogh on
or call 015927878