Audit Assistant Manager
My client, a leading professional services firm based in Dublin West, are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team of accountants and tax professionals on a permanent basis.
My client is a fast growing, well established professional services firm providing a range of financial, tax, business management and advisory services. They operate across a varied number of industries with clients ranging from sole traders to large, limited companies. Over the past 10 years they have become one of the leading firms operating in the sports, music and entertainment industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of both audit and audit exempt files and financial statements.
• Lead the planning, resourcing and performance of audit and audit exempt engagements.
• Ensure completion of engagements within timeframes and budget.
• Management of assignments to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
• Mentoring and guidance of trainee and junior staff to include review of files and monitoring of staff performance.
• Liaising and developing relationships with clients.
• Advising clients on technical accounting issues and working with our tax team on providing advisory and planning services.
In order to succeed, the ideal candidate should:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with minimum 3 years experience working in audit in a practice environment.
• Good attention to detail and time management skills.
• Strong technical knowledge.
• Strong IT skillset, including experience with audit and accounting software applications.
• Thrive when working as part of a team
If you’re interested in this or other accountancy jobs, please contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail [email protected] or 01 5927858 or click below