It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Audit Semi Senior
My client, a leading professional services firm based in Dublin West, are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their team of accountants and tax professionals on a permanent basis.
My client is a fast growing, well established professional services firm providing a range of financial, tax, business management and advisory services. They operate across a varied number of industries with clients ranging from sole traders to large, limited companies. Over the past 10 years they have become one of the leading firms operating in the sports, music and entertainment industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Audit Seniors, Manager and Partner on the planning and performance of audits.
• Taking ownership of large segments of the audit file.
• Preparation of audit exempt files and financial statements.
• Work closely with audit managers to close any queries raised and assist in advising on technical accounting issues.
• Liaising and developing relationships with clients.
• Ad hoc projects dependant on client and firm requirements (such as assistance with filing during busy tax periods).
In order to succeed, the ideal candidate should:
• Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with 2-3 years experience working in a practice environment.
• Good attention to detail and time management skills.
• Strong IT skillset, including experience with audit and accounting software applications.
• Thrive when working as part of a team.
• Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively in house and with clients, both written and verbally.
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re interested in this or other accountancy jobs, please contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail [email protected] or 01 5927858 or click below