Accounts Payable Analyst
Brightwater are exclusively working on Accounts Payable- Analyst roles for a rapidly growing centre of excellence hub. The organisation is located in Dublin city centre and will offer hybrid working excellent career progression opportunities.
The AP Analyst is responsible for timely processing of supplier invoices and assisting in resolution of queries, incidents and problems as needed.
• Receive, scan and post supplier invoices as needed
• Monitor matching and posting of supplier invoices and troubleshoot as needed
• Monitor proper VAT treatment of supplier invoices
• Ensure invoices are processed per agreed upon SLAs and timelines
• Identify and coordinate the processing of invoices requiring rush turnaround (i.e. same-day, within 24 hours)
• Assist in effective resolution of queries, incidents and problems related to invoice processing within agreed timelines
• Communicate timely and effectively with internal and external parties in a courteous and professional manner
• Function as a member of a team, demonstrating effective teamwork and relationship building
• Educated to certificate/diploma level
• 0-1 years accounts payable or related experience, preferably in a GBS environment
• Working knowledge of financial and accounting ERP systems
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, principles and legislation requirements
• Understanding of standard operating procedures
• Proven knowledge of systems, applications, operating tools and metrics
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, supervisors and customers
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Read, write and speak English. Additional language skills a plus
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Trinseo Anseo! For further information about Trinseo, and to understand more about their global and diverse teams, culture and values, visit Trinseo Anseo
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
For more information on this role contact Conal O'Connor on 00 353 1 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below