Data Analyst (Daily Rate Contract)
About the Company
Our very well known Dublin based client has an immediate requirement for a Data Analyst to work on a very interesting integration project.
About the Position
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible to manage and execute data analysis and migration activities as part of a major programme of work.
• Perform data mapping activities for the design and implementation of data migration activities.
• Complete interface technical design documentation for input to the migration process
• Work with the technical team to ensure that any new systems or system enhancements are considered in the context of integrated solutions within the data architecture
• Provide guidance for stakeholders regarding the analysis of data and the quality assurance of data
• Using data reporting tools to extract and present data in charts, tables, and other visualizations so users can find useful information
• Manage the production of documentation, training material and web resources and data related activities as required
• Manage the relationship with external project partners to ensure acceptable service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to support data initiatives
• Engage with potential and existing suppliers of ICT related goods and services, providing technical evaluation and input to procurement processes, and ensuring best value
• Monitor industry trends and maintain a technology watch on developments likely to be of relevance to the future transformation of the ICT infrastructure
• Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure the successful migration of data from legacy systems to new systems.
• 3+ years software Data Analyst and Migration experience preferably including, deployment and administration of large multiphase projects.
• Experience reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Proven ability to produce detailed documentation to a high standard including the production of technical specifications
• Solid understanding and Comprehension of the cross-institutional dimensions of enterprise systems, system integration, ICT infrastructure and the associated service delivery within a complex and highly devolved environment
• In-depth knowledge and experience of:
Databases technologies and DBA skills
Data Integration and Data Quality tools and methodologies
Data reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau
• Significant degree of technical competency including practical understanding of:
Using databases and software tools to analyse and present data
• Significant knowledge of major technological developments influencing enterprise ICT infrastructure provision and management
• Educated to degree level, with a relevant professional qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area
• Excellent interpersonal skills - takes a consultative approach and is able to build relationships at all levels.
• Ability to prioritise, plan, coordinate and report on daily activities.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage small to medium projects, deliver to deadlines and prioritise workload.
• Ability to operate in an environment with tight deadlines, finite resources and uncertainty.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across a number of different teams and locations.
Strong Rates on Offer
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie