Senior Financial Accountant
Our client an international Financial Services company based in Dublin city centre have a Senior Financial Accountant job opportunity for an experienced qualified Accountant within their finance team.
Key Job details:
• Support and manage financial reporting requirements
• Manage the preparation of management accounts and board material
• Presentation of results and performance to management and at staff meetings
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Actual performance v budget/forecast analysis
• Lead the annual audit liaising with external auditors & stakeholders
• Preparation of reports and project work for the CEO and CFO of the company.
Knowledge and Skill Required:
• Qualified financial accountant with a least 3 years post qualified experience
• Must have previous experience in Financial Services ideally insurance.
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Solvency II experience would be an advantage
• Profit share
• Full Private health cover
• Death in service benefit and Income protection benefit
• Health Subsidy
• Wellness programme
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie