Would you like to go to brightwaterNI.com
It looks like you are in the UK...
Go to brightwaterNI.com
Stay on this Site
+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
+44 28 90 325 325
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Tel +44 28 90 325 325
Register / Sign in
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
19 Aug 2021
Credit Controller -Immediate Start
0ur client a leading organisation within the service industry based in West Dublin are currently hiring a Credit Controler to join their team. This role is is initally being offered on a contract basis with a view to being extended.
This role will report to the Financial Controller.
Prioritizing and clearing queries and disputes based on age , value of debt and cash flow value.
• Identifying any issues at the source source of the problem to prevent reoccurrence, which may involve working in collaboration across different functions.
• Clear the Credit Log. Record full, partial or credit & rebills on the Credit Log.
• Responsible for undertaking complex account reconciliations.
• To issue copy invoices, statements of account and copies of supporting documentation within 48 hours of receiving requests.
• Proactively work across the business for support, information or approvals for decisions such as credit notes. Using internal communications effectively.
• Participate in continuous process improvement for effective delivery of the role.
• It is the role holders responsibility for keeping up-to-date with company processes, to knowledge share with peers
Credit Control Experience essential - 3-5 years
• SAP experience a distinct advantage
• Good stakeholder management skills
For further information on this role please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or email