· The Business Operation Analyst analyzes, designs, implements, provides training and supports business applications and systems. Candidate will need to be a subject matter expert in regards to Corporate Trust applications. This position entails client servicing as well managing product enhancements and support.
· Be central point of contact for assigned clients including remote and onsite support as required.
· Develop and define business solutions by interfacing with the client and internal resources.
· Provide front line support working with both technical and business resources at client sites to trouble shoot and resolve application issues.
· Clients have resources across different time zones – although primary focus will be for those located in Dublin, London and Continental Europe.
· Follow Corporate Trust industry trends and related operational requirements and produce high-level functional requirements for new product features/enhancements as needed.
· Transform functional requirements into system specifications by writing clear and concise business requirements documents.
· Review and respond to client’s business/functional requirement documents.
· Work closely with internal QA and development departments to ensure timeliness and quality of final product prior to release to client.
· Train clients on new features and enhancements via video conference or in person as required.
· Prepare client support documentation including end-to-end process workflows.
· Prepare and participate in client presentations.
Skills and Experience Required:
· 3-5 years’ experience working in Corporate Trust operations including Paying Agency or Common Depository
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Familiarity with SWIFT messaging especially those used by Securities Markets (MT5xx)
· Technical aptitude with MS-Windows platforms, SQL Server, IIS and MQ
· Functional and business requirement preparation
· Relationship management and client support skills
· Solid interpersonal and organizational skills
· Performing in-house training to clients in both group and individual formats
· Applying effective project management methodologies and control techniques
· Experience with Full Suite of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio
· Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email