It looks like you are in the UK...
Discuss this role with a consultant.
· Manage all vendors, monitor costs and transit time to meet all service level agreements
· Identify any shipping issues and implement solutions
· Compile monthly performance reports on delivery to review with management
· Maintain and update freight billing reports
· Update of freight matrix and any fuel cost adjustments
· Prepare the annual freight budget
· Validate all budget file information and ensure all details are accurate and up to date
· Work closely with finance to align on the budget output
· Oversee full tender process, including tended requirement documentation and supplier responses
· Oversee the creation and set up of Master Supply Agreements and engage with legal and obtain supplier sign off
· Monthly OTIF (On Time and In Full) reporting
· Constantly strive to improve and focus on streamlining operations