IT Security and Network Analyst
About the Company
Our client are a leading multinational who are set to grow substantially in Ireland.
They have an immediate requirement for a Security and Network Analyst to provide support, and to start work on a number of critical projects.
About the Position
In this role you will support a comprehensive Network Infrastructure environment, Security and Network monitoring solutions and operational requirements for WAN and LAN environments. The successful candidate will be key to maintaining a fully functionating IT network environment.
You will also support the transition to Azure hosting, provide network equipment and Infrastructure support. You will also continually review, assess, and support Security and Network Infrastructure.
- Provide support for Security and Network log events and the associated functions to resolve the incidents or requests.
- Support IT Infrastructure solutions for LAN and WAN, data and voice.
- Support the network and security solutions team to identify and resolve operational issues as required
- Support the integration of managed infrastructure
- BS/BA in IT or Computer Science or relevant experience
- Two years of IT experience. Experience with supporting layer 2 and layer 3 IP networks in a multivendor environment.
- Willing to learn new skills, open to change, adaptable, and customer focused.
- Intermediate-level understanding of key networking concepts including OSI model, VLANs, ACLs, link aggregation, BGP, IPAM, and network security best practices. Experience supporting security tools (SIEM, email security, EDR/antivirus) is a plus.
- CCNA or Fortinet NSE4 certifications preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible in working hours (early or late internal conference calls with the other regions)
Key technologies: Cisco, Fortinet, Elasticsearch, Palo Alto, Zscaler, Microsoft Azure, Operational support solutions (PagerDuty) ServiceNow
This is a role offering excellent career potential and growth, as well as strong salary and benefits.
Please contact Sarah MacNulty on 6621000 or simply apply through the link below or email