Would you like to go to brightwaterNI.com
It looks like you are in the UK...
Go to brightwaterNI.com
Stay on this Site
+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
+44 28 90 325 325
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Tel +44 28 90 325 325
Register / Sign in
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
06 Sep 2021
This is an important role where you can join the finance team and contribute to the development of our business. The role will provide great opportunity for development for the right candidate.
• Support systems changes to SAP S/4HANA
- Integration testing / UAT / Data Migration
• Assist the AP Manager with migration of Suppliers to SAP
• Completing Supplier Reconciliations.
• Proactive follow up on aged reconciling items.
• Liaising with suppliers and store admin to resolve queries and discrepancies.
• Timely processing of supplier invoices, ensuring accurate coding and approval.
• Managing payments to suppliers.
• Assisting the accounts payable team with month end close.
• Liaising with internal and external auditors.
• General administration duties including filing and photocopying.
This list is not exhaustive and other duties will be assigned as required.
Skills & Experience :
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an accounts payable role.
• Self-starter, motivated and comfortable working in a faced paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High proficiency in excel.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem solving.
• Taking ownership of tasks.
• Strong organisational skills.
Previous Retail / FMCG experience would be an advantage.