My Client, Irelands leading ticketing partner in the Arts and Culture industry in Ireland, are looking to recruit a bookkeeper to add to their team
Job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. The ideal candidate is familiar with accounting software packages, like Xero, Float.
· Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
· Dealing with customer and supplier financial account queries.
· Sending invoices/credit notes out to customers via Xero.
· Setting up customer accounts
· Accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Collecting payments promptly from customers while maintaining a professional tone.
· Reconciling bank accounts and VAT
· Providing monthly reports on accounts to Directors
· Ordering office supplies
· Processing company expenses and receipts.
· Day to day interactions with 3rd party accountants
· Other administration duties
· Excellent Microsoft Office Word and Excel (minimum of 2 years’ experience desirable)
· Strong experience in using Xero or Similar accounts package
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum 2 years strong administration skills
· Minimum 2 years bookkeeping accounts experience
· Excellent customer service skills with a keen customer focus
· Must be a team player and be able to help wherever needed
· Ability to drive process improvement and change
· Positive can-do attitude
· Must be organised, logical and be able to work to tight deadlines
· Keen eye for detail to ensure no errors or slips across bookkeeping processes.
Competitive basic salary with a quarterly bonus
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below