My client is a well-respected financial services entity and is seeking to recruit a Senior Data Analyst within the Data Analysis & Reporting team. The primary role of the job holder is to deliver accurate reporting to stakeholders and to enhance this process through analytical insight and automation.
· Be responsible for the regular production of reports and dashboards to a variety of stakeholders. This reporting must be accurate, consistent and of the highest quality.
· Support the company data and analysis requirements. This will require data specification, problem definition, data retrieval as well as data analysis.
· Engage in a process of continuous improvement, working with management to identify areas for analysis and development. This may include forecasting, automation and identifying trends.
· Understand the company’s core data systems and the impact of business processes on the data within those systems.
· Represent the team on Group Projects, enabling project delivery
· Drive the Data Quality agenda within the company. This includes creating an awareness of the importance of good quality data and following up on data quality issues through to remediation and closure.
· Assist and support the head of the unit and escalate issues as appropriate.
· A qualification in Data Analysis or associated area to at least degree level.
· Strong knowledge of BI software such as Oracle or Power BI to assist the business in making data-based decisions.
· Knowledge of Database processes and rules and advanced functions of MS Excel.
· Knowledge of IT processes and software development is an advantage.
· Knowledge of Banking data and processes is beneficial.
· Minimum of 3 years’ post qualification relevant analytical experience.
· Demonstrable experience in data extraction, data analysis, data manipulation and data quality.
· Demonstrable experience in producing dashboards using BI software such as Tableau, Power BI or Oracle.
· Demonstrable experience in producing reports for stakeholders with a focus on quality and accuracy.
· Experience in programming in SQL is an advantage.
· Strong numerical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to generate innovative solutions.
· Meticulous approach to the quality and accuracy of documents and presentations
· Collaborate internally and externally with a range of stakeholders.
· Lead tasks and deliver results with minimum oversight.
· Understands the impact of information analysis to the organisation to meet business objectives.
· Strong time management and organisation skills and able to work on own initiative.
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email