Indirect Tax Manager
Brightwater Group has been retained exclusively to partner with our client, new to the Irish market
About the Company
A leading global materials manufacturer and product solutions provider to the B2B markets, their end consumer products are used by millions of us every day.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join them, as they build out their new green field Global Shared Services Centre here in Dublin city centre. They are currently looking to hire a n Indirect Tax Manager to join their rapidly growing team .
This GBS site will be scaling across finance, procurement and other key corporate functions. It’s an exceptionally exciting time of change, growth and diversification for them and their culture is one you’ll remember and one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
A little bit about the Company
This organisation is dedicated to making a positive impact in society, with sustainable, cutting-edge, and value-adding products that are deep-seated in our everyday lives. They work across a wide-range of end-markets, having achieved over $3bn in net sales, employing over 3,000 people globally. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join a highly dynamic and innovative global organisation.
About the Position
The Indirect Tax Manager will lead indirect tax compliance, planning, reporting, auditing, and research activities as well as participate in additional projects.
- Provide indirect tax guidance to functions as requested
- Monitor completion of indirect tax filings
- Review and submit indirect tax filings as required
- Monitor the submission of indirect tax payments / receipt of refunds
- Coordinate indirect tax audit and compliance activities
- Liaise with third party providers of indirect tax services
- Monitor newly launched business projects to ensure they comply with indirect tax requirements
- Identify and modify areas for improvement in the management of indirect tax compliance
- Conduct research and analysis on indirect tax issues, like new markets and project-specific initiatives
- Act as an indirect tax lead for specific business projects
- Set goals and objectives for the team and monitor against those goals
- Actively and independently manage team and third-party providers, including personal workload and escalate solution-orientated concerns
- Motivate, empower, and develop team members
- CTA qualified with 5 + years indirect taxes experience
- Ideally several years in an international finance environment.
- Significant indirect tax compliance, as well as research, audit and reporting experience
- SAP Experience with S/4 and/or ECC a plus
- Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance, particularly related to indirect tax
- In-depth knowledge of tax and accounting standards and regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, supervisors, and customers
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Read, write, and speak English. Additional language skills a plus
For further details on this role or jobs in practice or jobs tax please contact Clinton Donkin +353 1 592 7866 or email or click apply button below.