Indirect Tax Analyst
Brightwater Group has been retained exclusively to partner with our client, new to the Irish market
About the Company
A leading global materials manufacturer and product solutions provider to the B2B markets, their end consumer products are used by millions of us every day.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join them, as they build out their new green field Global Shared Services Centre here in Dublin city centre. They are currently looking to hire a n Indirect Tax Manager to join their rapidly growing team .
This GBS site will be scaling across finance, procurement and other key corporate functions. It’s an exceptionally exciting time of change, growth and diversification for them and their culture is one you’ll remember and one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
A little bit about the Company
This organisation is dedicated to making a positive impact in society, with sustainable, cutting-edge, and value-adding products that are deep-seated in our everyday lives. They work across a wide-range of end-markets, having achieved over $3bn in net sales, employing over 3,000 people globally. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join a highly dynamic and innovative global organisation.
About the Position
The Sr. Indirect Tax Accountant will be responsible for completing indirect tax activities such as the preparation and submission of indirect tax filings and payments, monitoring of tax exemption certificates and sales & use tax, and assisting in the completion of indirect tax audit and compliance activities. Will also be involved in ad-hoc projects as coordinated by the Indirect Tax Manager.
Liaise with other functions to discuss Indirect Tax issues as needed
- Prepare and submit indirect tax filings and payments
- Prepare and monitor tax exemption certificates
- Monitor indirect taxes
- Coordinate and assist in the completion of indirect tax audit and compliance activities
- Forecast indirect tax amounts
- Interact with third parties providing indirect tax support
- Assist the Indirect Tax Manager with projects / ad-hoc tasks as needed
- SAP Experience with S/4 and/or ECC a plus
- Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance, particularly related to Indirect Tax
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, supervisors, and customers
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Read, write, and speak English. Additional language skills a plus
For further details on this position or similar jobs, please contact Clinton Donkin +353 1 592 7866 or email or click apply button..
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie