Senior SAP Solution Architect
About the Position
The Senior SAP solution architect will be defining, deploying and managing IT solutions using SAP and shop floor systems and other applications in the planning and Make end-to-end process. Key process areas include short-term and long-term planning, Production, Quality, Plant maintenance, Purchasing, Product definition and stewardship and associated interfaces, product labeling, data and reporting.
- Provides solution oversight, integration architecture, and architectural governance for product solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture standards
- Understands the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements
- Owns accountability for partnering with key stakeholders to create SAP and shop floor solutions and technology roadmaps that are aligned to architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Accountable for all aspects of SAP solution development, including adherence to IT standards in documentation, change / release management and SDLC processes.
- Accountable for solving complex technical problems and design issues in a timely manner.
- Supports multiple program and project-level deliverables simultaneously
- Ensures Shop floor solution development adheres to IT standards in documentation, change / release management and SDLC processes.
- Accountable for routine operational activities and service delivery of applicable third party vendor providers
- 10+ years of hands on experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 3 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects in a SAP Solutions Architecture role with experience in configuration
- 3+ years of experience interfacing with and working with multiple shop floor systems
- Solution architecture SAP experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes including SAP Production Planning, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Quality Management and SAP Materials Management
- Experience with interfacing and managing multiple Shop floor systems
- Experience in cross application business process modeling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Must be a relationship builder and capable of functioning with only limited oversight. Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally
- Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation preferred
- Knowledge of ABB is a good plus.
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Market leading package on offer, flexible working arrangements
For more information on this position contact Gareth Fleming or email or click apply button below