About the Company
My client, based in Central Dublin, is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. They support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide
About the Position
We are looking for a new Finance Manager to join the team in Ireland and look after the UK and Ireland Corporate Services businesses, as well as the newly launched regulated Irish Funds business. As a team they operate cross jurisdictionally looking after several different entities, across the fund, corporate and compliance services that they offer.
The role will play a pivotal role in several significant projects and ad-hoc work including migrating finance systems, assisting with forecasting for future expansion plans, and considering implications of / facilitating a legal entity consolidation
· Preparation and control of monthly management information
· Preparation of annual financial statements and management of the year end audit process
· Preparation of VAT, Corporate Tax, and any other local tax returns
· Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns
· Development and preparation of quarterly board reporting, and other Ad-Hoc reporting as needed
· Assisting the financial planning and analysis team with budgeting and forecasting for their portfolio of companies.
· Supporting the FC with development of the Financial Operations team based in Manila
· Driving process improvement and efficiencies across all finance activities
· Liaising and building effective relationships with various stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
· Strong grasp and understanding of financial controls and best practice, with previous experience in external audit
· Experience and understanding of the Central Bank of Ireland regulatory requirements
· Capable of working to meet tight deadline deliverables, and able to be flexible to prioritise multiple tasks and deliverables at one time
· Strong excel skills, with financial modelling experience being a plus
· Ability to summarise findings and conclusions in a succinct and professional manner, tailored to senior management and board level audience
· Experience of migrating financial systems would be advantageous
· Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team
· Understanding of multi-currency, working in a global environment.
· Salary- €80,000-€90,000
· Subsidized Healthcare
· Bonus up to 10% of salary
· Life cover
· Income protection
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie