Global Material / Finance Data Process Lead
About the Position
The Global Material/Finance Data Process Lead will be responsible for the management of global material and finance master data. This role supports the Finance and Material Data Stewards. They will be responsible for processing material master data requests, monitoring the completion of routine finance master data requests, liaising with other functions to support issues, monitoring master data changes / inactivity, and providing additional support for team member development and additional projects.
This is a very rare greenfield opportunity - huge progression and market leading package on offer!
- Process Material Master Data requests focused on discontinuations and CMT workflow tool changes
- Provide support to Manufacturing related to Material Master
- Review loading of foreign exchange rates in SAP
- Sound understanding of SAP Master Data objects - Cost Centers, Profit centers, G/L accounts, Reporting hierarchies and Material Master.
- Coordinate updates for profit centers and business hierarchies
- Liaise with other functions to support Material and Finance Master Data issues
- Monitor changes / inactivity of Material and Finance Master Data objects
- Coordinate support related to Material and Finance Master Data for other functions (i.e. audit requests, training)
- Manage projects / initiatives related to Material and Finance Master Data
- Manage team of Finance Data Stewards conducting day-to-day maintenance / monitoring of Finance master data
- Monitor workload of Finance Data Steward and escalate issues to the MDM Lead as necessary
- 4+ years' experience in relevant service roles (e.g. Procurement Services, Strategic Sourcing, Customer Service, Finance and/or Supply Chain disciplines)
- 2+ years' experience managing a team
- Knowledge and understanding of work processes, education and development programs, and Senior Leadership interactions necessary for Managing Data
- Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Master Data
- Knowledge of and Proficiency using SAP/ECC and S4 Hana and other technology and systems
- Team leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, supervisors, and customers
- Effective time management and balancing of multiple competing priorities
- Analytical skills and attention to detail (financially numerate)
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Market leading salary plus Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Flexible working
For more information on this position or other IT roles we have available contact Gareth Fleming or email or click apply button below.