About the Position
Reporting directly to the GBS Site Lead, the Collections Manager will be responsible for leading a high performing team and managing the activities related to the collection of revenue from customers and within the GBS. You will be responsible for maintaining agreed service levels and for identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities in the function.
- Lead and guide Collections Team to complete activities including managing and processing collections, reviewing and escalating delinquencies, investigating and resolving customer issues, and processing sales adjustments / deductions
- Monitor capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other issues needing leadership attention
- Be a people leader and develop team members
- Set clear team goals for individual functions, and for the Collections Team as a whole
- Coordinate with GPO on work process creation, implementation, and review
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies
- 5+ years' Accounts Receivable, Collections or related experience, preferably in a GBS environment
- Experience managing a team
- Prior SAP Experience is a plus.
- Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance.
- Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
To discuss this role further please contact Jean O'Donovan on 00 353 1 5927846 or by email