Inter-Company Accounting Manager
About the Position
Reporting to the R2R Lead ,the Inter-company Manager will lead a team of Inter-company Accountants and will oversee activities related to intercompany transactions including timely processing of transactions, monitoring of intercompany balances, and resolve of issues. You will also participate in additional projects.
- Lead and guide Inter-company Accountants to complete activities including processing of intercompany invoices and transactions, performance of intercompany reconciliations, and monitoring of intercompany balances / issues
- Review intercompany transactions / reconciliations and escalate issues as necessary
- Participate in projects as an intercompany SME
- Identify improvement opportunities in intercompany activities
- Ensure SOX compliance is maintained
- Set goals and objectives for the team and monitor against those goals
Minimum 5 years' Inter-Company Accounting experience preferably in a GBS
Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees and customers
Strong analytical and time management skills
Previous staff management desirable
SAP experience desirable
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Competitive salary and benefits on offer
To discuss this role further please contact Jean O'Donovan on 00 3531 5927846 or by email