The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend the company against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the company’s information security programme and will provide consultancy and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on information security governance and best practices.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the ongoing maintenance and administration of Group Systems.
· Work with functions to support and help in maintaining standard operating procedures.
· Support third-party risk management processes.
· Assist in the day-to-day operation and improvement of the Information Security Management System.
· Support advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ITIL and NIST.
· Support the team initiative to assist OpCos in developing Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
· Provide advisory and consultancy services to OpCos and business units to drive further enhancement of security practices.
· Support Group IS Security Awareness strategy and campaigns covering the company globally.
· Support the teams response to audits (internal & external).
· Act as a point of contact working across teams and functions to increase awareness and alignment on security and risk activities.
· Team player & people-focused approach to solving issues.
· Self-starter who is task and goal orientated for individual and team objectives.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present technical concepts and processes to non-technical audiences.
· Understanding and capability to develop and promote Governance and IT Security Frameworks, policies and standards.
Education and Experience
· Experience of any of the following:
o IT Security Consultancy
o IT Security Governance
o Compliance, Assurance Audit
o IT Risk Management
o IT Security Operations
· Third Level qualification (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Information Security or Engineering.
· Experience with RSA Archer or equivalent GRC tooling would be a plus.
· Experience with eDiscovery tooling would be a plus.
· Relevant security/governance certifications.
· Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus given our global footprint but is not mandatory.
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email