Senior Python Developer
About the Company
My Client a Global and leading healthcare technology company company have a very exciting and rare job opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Python Developer to join their team in Dublin City Centre however will offer full remote if preferred. This role would be working on their core products and major customer solutions with some of the most complex and rare disease software. If you want to work with a very talented team and with projects that help people all over the world than apply now.
About the Position
- Working directly with the senior architect, you will work with a very strong team of developers
- You will work as part of a small, agile but expanding team and will play an integral part in building the current framework which will be used to deliver applications to the healthcare sector.
- You will design and develop components, develop the Frontend architecture, interact with business analysts, direct/mentor junior developers and contribute towards the platform roadmap.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Work with the Product Owner to support the clients and their applications.
• Work with the architect to design and customize new components and the general architecture.
• Lead development and delivery to client.
• Mentor junior developers.
• Coordinate with the systems services team to deploy the solutions.
• Contribute to the product roadmap.
• As part of a scrum team you will actively collaborate from sprint planning, all the way to
- 5+ year’s demonstrated experience working as an application programmer / software developer
- Relevant qualification, ideally at degree level
- Significant knowledge of Django (or similar python frameworks), Vue.js (or similar) and SQLAbility to interpret and discuss customer functional, user experience and data requirements
- Experience of full software development life-cycle
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Ability to work collaboratively within self-managed, high performing teams
- Passionate about technology and an interest in developing your skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Excellent salary and benefits
For more details on this or other IT roles, please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 5927878, email me or simply apply via the link below