SAP Project Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading healthcare company and they have an immediate requirement for a SAP Project Manager.
About the Position
The SAP Project Manager will be responsible for delivering, managing and supporting SAP and software projects across multiple modules (CS, MM, PP, QM, FI/CO).
You will be knowledgeable on developments with SAP-BIW reporting tools, Data Warehouse and you can generate MIS reports to a high standard. You will provide technical support and troubleshoot software application-related issues and you may also perform installation, configuration, tuning, or backups as required. You will have a strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles.
• All SAP Modules active (SD, PP, MM, WM, QM, FI & CO) ensuring operational continuity without any functional or program errors in business hours and at month end.
• Planning, managing, mapping, driving development, test and sign-off of multiple projects and achieve successful go-live date and milestones that are aligned to business strategy.
• All new projects, implementation, changes and applications installation to meet requirements
• New SAP-BIW development, maintenance, changes in MIS Report and auto broadcasting report delivery.
• Ensure that business intelligent application is running and available within local business hours.
• Confirming business warehousing data upload on a daily basis and master on a monthly basis.
• Development of New SAP R/3 Transactions or Report as per user requirement.
• Matching data from SAP R/3 and BIW on a monthly basis; where anomalies are found, they should be resolved with immediate effect.
• Daily ticket management should be monitored and actioned case by case and moved until closure of ticket and satisfaction of ticketer’s request
• SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Trackwise user administration.
• General IT related ad-hoc duties as and when required by the line Manager.
• Any other additional duties that may be assigned where appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 8 years’ professional experience in IT – full life-cycle implementation within ERP and SAP greatly preferred.
• Knowledge of FI/CO, SD, PP and MM modules in ERP is essential.
• Extensive experience with SAP Business intelligence tools (Analyser and Explorer), data warehousing and data reconciliation required.
• Strong programming, PL/SQL experience and software testing knowledge required.
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience of a best practice project management methodology.
• Experience of dealing with and managing third-party consultants in a project implementation.
• PMP Training or certification will be preferred.
• SAP Training or Certification in Functional Module will be an advantage.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical architecture of SAP.
Very competitive rates on offer.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie