About this Role
Job Title: Salesforce Developer/Administrator
The Salesforce (SF) Development and Administrator position is the primary point of contact for all development and technical support needs for Salesforce. This position should be filled with someone who enjoys working in a continuously changing environment, supporting business users (e.g. Commercial Excellence, Pricing, Legal) and continuously improving existing processes using Salesforce. Additionally, with this business knowledge, the candidate for this role will be able to help ensure that any future M&A and Divesture projects that involve Salesforce are adequately supported from a development perspective.
This individual will be responsible for new development, maintenance, enhancement, and new capability requests which relate to activities performed within Salesforce.
- New development, maintenance, enhancement, and new capability requests which relate to activities performed within Salesforce.
- Coordinate with business users on value-add technical solutions leveraging SF
- Investigate and resolve issues with the SF pricing module in a timely manner
- Understand enhancement requests, provide proof of concept for possible solutions and develop the preferred solution in SF.
- Deploy enhancements, following the change ticketing process.
- Perform Weekly Backup/Export of Salesforce data.
- Monitor Release Updates and activate them as necessary to improve org performance, security, business logic, and usability
- Monitor Data Integrity and Data Quality, improve Duplicate Management, Data Ownership. Develop check reports and metrics to track data quality
- Continuously replace workflows and process builder processes with Flow
- Develop an archiving solution which complies with controls and record retention requirements and implement the solution and ongoing ensure it is functional and being followed
Key Skills and Background:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Salesforce Development, 3 years of experience managing projects and working on process improvement initiatives
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Experienced in developing automation with Salesforce Flow Builder
- Must be able to operate in a SOX-controlled system
- Good ability to understand business processes and develop solutions accordingly
- Exposure to third party ERP solutions (e.g., SAP) is a plus
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile) and has experience with the key artifacts associated with these methodologies
- Demonstrates strong listening, communications, and problem-solving skills
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires. With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
- Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
- Approximately 3,500 employees
- 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
- RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Trinseo Anseo! For further information about Trinseo, and to understand more about their global and diverse teams, culture and values, visit Trinseo Anseo
For a confidential discussion, please contact Stacy Keogh or email [email protected] or click the apply button below.