Finance and Statutory Business Process Lead
About the Company
“Brightwater is delighted to partner exclusively with Trinseo for their new Global Business Services centre buildout here in Dublin city centre. They are currently looking to appoint a Finance and Statutory Business Process Lead.
This is a unique and exciting time to join their greenfield team build for Ireland and be part of a brilliant journey ahead. Trinseo is a global materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber with a focus on delivering innovative, sustainable, and value-creating products that are intrinsic to our daily lives. For further information visit - https://www.trinseo.com/”
About the Position
The Finance and Statutory (F&S) Business Process Center supports the operations and end users of the Financial Accounting, Reporting, and Internal Controls systems used globally within Trinseo.
- Build and maintain batch job variants and other system set-up and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate monthly close process for F&S globally. Work with regional coordinators and IT team to ensure proper system set-up and job execution.
- Review F & S batch process logs and correct or coordinate correction of any errors identified.
- Serve as first point of contact for relevant incidents for financial and statutory teams and monitor the F&S Business Process Center queue within Trinseo’s incident management system.
- Provide technical support to Treasury team / systems.
- Provide technical support and consultation for all issues and inquiries as they arise.
- Provide instructor-led training for certain F&S SAP courses.
- F&S Business Process Center support for all regions.
- Provide technical support and consultation for all changes and enhancements relating to financial accounting and reporting processes within SAP ECC / S/4 Hana.
- Participate in various local and global systems enhancements projects, support M&A activities, and other corporate initiatives as they arise.
- Ensure effective internal controls in all areas of responsibility.
- Seek opportunities to standardize processes to drive efficiencies.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant Information Technology discipline.
• 6+ years’ experience in a relevant Finance role
• Experience with SAP ECC / S/4 Hana
• Proficiency using SAP ECC and/or S/4 Hana and other technology and systems
• Previous financial and statutory accounting and/or operational experience in industrial chemicals and publicly traded companies preferred
• Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance
• Experience in designing, documenting, implementing, and improving work processes
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate value to, quickly establish trust from and form beneficial relationships
• Ability to create and modify macros and scripts (includes VBA) and databases (SQL, Access) is a plus
Highly competitive remuneration package dependent on experience level
About the Company
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
- Approximately 3,500 employees
- 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
- RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Trinseo Anseo! For further information about Trinseo, and to understand more about their global and diverse teams, culture and values, visit Trinseo Anseo
For more information, on this role or other similar IT roles please contact Sarah Mac Nulty on ph:015927876, email me or click on the Apply button below!
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie