SAP Senior Analyst – Logistics
About the Position
My client, a global materials solution provider and manufacturer focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products now requires a SAP Senior Analyst in Logistics to be responsible for Responsible for the management and integration of SAP modules with focus on support of Warehouse & Logistics processes.
The successful candidate will oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and resolves or escalate issues to the Project Manager as needed.
This role will be responsible for defining, deploying and managing IT solutions using SAP S/4HANA Transportation Management, GTS and EWM modules and other connected applications like SAP LBN and Nicelabel. This person to bring expertise in SAP S/4HANA Transportation Management; but, learn and support other areas in the Logistics Process as stated in the previous sentence.
- Day to day issue and incident triage of the SAP S/4 landscape and relevant applications and supporting the implementation of new solutions and business needs.
- Provides solution oversight, integration architecture, and architectural governance for product solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture standards
- Understands the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements
- Accountable for all aspects of SAP solution development, including adherence to Trinseo IT standards in documentation, change / release management and SDLC processes. Accountable for solving complex technical problems and design issues in a timely manner. Supports multiple program and project-level deliverables simultaneously
- Responsible for routine operational activities and service delivery including incident management and triage
- 5 - 7 years of hands on experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 1 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects with experience in configuration and development in SAP S/4HANA Transportation management module.
- SAP implementation experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes in SAP Transportation Management module.
- Experience and working knowledge of SAP GTS , SAP S/4HANA EWM is a big plus.
- Working knowledge expected on integration with SAP SD and Logistics Execution module (Deliveries / Shipments).
- Must be a relationship builder and capable of functioning with only limited oversight. Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally
- Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation is a good plus.
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile)
- Manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills
About the Company
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders, and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires.
With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
- Approximately 3,500 employees
- 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
- RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
Trinseo Anseo! For further information about Trinseo, and to understand more about their global and diverse teams, culture and values, visit Trinseo Anseo
For more information on this position contact Gareth Fleming or email or click apply button below.