Senior Analyst SAP OTC
About the Company
Brightwater is delighted to partner exclusively with Trinseo for their new Global Business Services centre buildout here in Dublin city centre. They are currently looking to appoint a Senior Analyst - SAP Integration.
This is a unique and exciting time to join their greenfield team build for Ireland and be part of a brilliant journey ahead. Trinseo is a global materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber with a focus on delivering innovative, sustainable, and value-creating products that are intrinsic to our daily lives. For further information visit - https://www.trinseo.com
About the Position
In this role you will be responsible for the management and integration of SAP modules, with a focus on support of Order to Cash processes. You will oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and resolve or escalate issues as needed. Communicate and coordinate with other team leads, business leadership, and the Project Manager to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the enterprise. Drive the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required SAP configuration.
This role will be responsible for defining, deploying and managing IT solutions using SAP S/4HANA Sales & Distribution modules, Advanced ATP(aATP), Accounts Receivables process in Finance, Logistics Execution (Shipping / Deliveries), and other connected applications like Elemica, Salesforce and Nicelabel. You will bring expertise in SAP Sales & Distribution; but, learn and support other areas in the Logistics Process as stated in the previous sentence. The position will be responsible for day-to-day issue and incident triage of the SAP S/4 landscape and relevant applications and supporting the implementation of new solutions and business needs.
- Provide solution oversight, integration architecture, and architectural governance for product solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture standards.
- Understand the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of SAP solution development, including adherence to Trinseo IT standards in documentation, change / release management and SDLC processes.
- Supports multiple program and project-level deliverables simultaneously.
- Responsible for routine operational activities and service delivery including incident management and triage.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or other related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of hands on experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 1 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects with experience in configuration and development in SAP Sales & Distribution, with focus in the Sales order lifecycle and Billing processes.
- SAP implementation experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module.
- Working knowledge expected on integration with SAP Logistics Execution module (Deliveries / Shipments) and Finance Accounts receivables process.
- Experience with SAP Advanced ATP (aATP) is a good plus.
- Experience with EDI and Salesforce integration is a good plus.
- Must be a relationship builder and capable of functioning with only limited oversight. Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally
- Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation is a plus.
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile).
- Manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Strong enterprise business acumen.
- Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills.
Attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie