Senior Software Engineer- 12 Month Daily Rate Contract
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest and most successful companies in the world. They have an immediate requirement for a Senior Software Engineer to join on a contract basis to work on very interesting technical projects.
About the Position
The Senior Software Engineer will have the opportunity to grow and iterate the next generation of Design Systems and UI Libraries within the company. Focusing on the leading edge of client-side technologies and tools, you will enable the delivery of the system.
• Work closely with engineers, designers and accessibility specialists to lead and develop coded libraries of reusable components and patterns.
• Ensure our coded elements, components and patterns meet accessibility guidelines and requirements
• Mentor team members through code reviews and architectural decisions
• Promote the benefits and encourage adoption of our system and Front-end engineering best practices across the enterprise
• Influence the direction of UI library creation, usage and architecture across the company.
• Lead the design and building the next generation of Design System libraries, tooling and resources to support our product teams
• Document the system to help our partners to consume the product’s components and tools
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
• Extensive Experience building applications and libraries in React/Angular.
• Excellent HTML5 and CSS knowledge, including experience with pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
• Experience with front-end development build tooling, such as Webpack and NodeJS.
• Understanding of different web browsers and how to solve cross-browser issues
• Proficient understanding of the WAI and WCAG 2.0/2.1
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of responsive web design and development practices
• Experience working in agile teams and delivery cycles
• Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles and tools such as Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
€600 - €700 daily rate depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie