About the Company
Timeless Sash Windows are Ireland’s leading bespoke timber and doors experts for historical restorations and new projects. The business was established in 1973 and is currently located in Trim, Co Meath. The company is passionate about the sensitive improvement of traditional timber windows and doors.
About the Position
**Brightwater Executive is retained exclusively for this Production Manager role**
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Production Manager will be responsible for all production operations, having responsibility and accountability for production, maintenance, health & safety, and all other production related activities. This is a hands-on role, responsible for implementing efficiencies to ensure daily production is maximised to ensure approved products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
Working closely alongside the current Floor Manager, you will manage a Production Team of 25 staff.
Working at the centre of the business the ideal candidate will possess natural leadership skills, strong commercial acumen and enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a resilient approach in dealing with market challenges and changes.
- Oversee, lead and mentor a team of 25. Day to day running of the factory, production planning & data analysis and produce monthly reports for the CEO.
- Manage and maintain apprentice program, ensure continuous training and upskilling of staff
- Procurement Oversight - Liaise and get updates from purchasing on incoming stock, identify Bill of Materials for every job
- Direct and monitor the production team to accomplish the team’s manufacturing plans and goals
- Assess projects before sending to shop floor along with managing, evaluating, and evaluating timesheets. Ensure all project material is identified
- Key project management liaison, update changes to projects
- Analysis of current methods - propose improvements
- Prioritise and manage products pipeline
- Lean Introduction / and drive Lean forward within the business
- Create a culture of consistent production and continuous improvement
- Joinerysoft training – implementation
- Manage upgrading of machinery
- Manage Health & Safety Systems
- Manage Green Sustainability Program
- Manage KPI's for leaders and accountability for same
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required by the CEO.
- Strong people management skills with proven track record in managing cross functional teams of 10 plus team members.
- Lean Management Skills required, with ideally and LEAN project management qualification
- Proven ability and agility to embrace new systems, processes, technology, and ideas
- Knowledgeable on automation
- Background in the construction or timber or a similar sectoral background would be advantageous
- Highly professional, team and customer centric and well organised
- A leader and motivator, with strong team playing, mentorship attributes
- Excellent IT Skills, ability to analyse and report on data and make informed decisions through data.
- Technically very strong across production management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to handle project deadlines
- Safety management and Inventory Control
- Ability to create and maintain a culture of empowerment
- Demonstration of continuous improvement and prioritization
- Ability to identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions
- Demonstrates astute commercial acumen
- A passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
Exceptionally competitive Base, Bonus and Bens Package
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact: Alan Finnegan or email or click the apply button below