Python Developer - 6 Month Rolling Daily Rate Contract
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world with offices in Dublin. They have an immediate requirement for a Python Developer to join their team.
About the Position
The client is looking for a Python Developer to work in the Finance Technology team. You will be part of a collaborative team working on some of the most critical projects within Finance Tech. This position is for an experienced Python Developer with a strong ability to design & build business-critical systems, with emphasis on stability and performance.
· Designing and developing solutions to help solve complex business problems
· Work closely with business users, business analysts and development colleagues to build best in class solutions
· 5+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
· Proven programming ability in Python, with OO programming & design patterns
· Proven database development experience, preferably with DB2 or SQL Server/Sybase/Oracle experience.
· Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
· Experience working on large enterprise-level projects
· Experience in developing high performance server-side applications dealing with very large volumes of data
· Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum team
· React experience an advantage
· Investment Banking Domain experience : Risk and/or product knowledge would be an advantage
€400 - €550 per day depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie