About the Company
My client is one of Ireland’s largest water service operators.
About the Position
The Project Engineer will focus on the co-ordination of design information and site works performed by in-house and by third party contractors. This will include working with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/ICA engineers/ contractors.
- Co-ordinating with PSCS, PSDP, Client and other stakeholders
- Performing the duties required for the Project Co-Ordinator for the Construction Stage
- Site supervision & management of in-house and external contractors
- Coordinate responses to Client requests for technical information
- Production of documentation, including reports, drawings, calculations, specifications, tender documentation, project delivery plans, H&S plans.
- Production of project budgets and programmes
- Provide input to bids and project manage appropriate projects
- 3 years experience in a similar role or similar environment
- Practical experience in co-ordinating site activities
- Practical Health & Safety experience in both site activities and design assessment
- Good communication and presentation skills
For more information on this position or other Engineering roles, please contact Cathal O'Donnell on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: