Senior Java Developer - 6 Month Daily Rate Contract
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world with offices in Dublin.
About the Position
The client has an immediate opportunity available for a Senior Java Developer on a 6 month daily rate contract basis to work in the Risk Technology team. The developer should be interested in building cutting edge web applications within one of the most interesting parts of one of the world’s largest banks.
The successful candidate will work as part of a global lean-agile organisation delivering high profile initiatives across a flagship platform leveraging API, Mobile and Web Technologies. They will work closely with Product Managers, developers and quality analysts throughout the project lifecycle. They will actively participate in all Agile practices. They will be responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. They will ensure that software meets functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements and deliver quality code, unit tests with robust and well-tested application solutions.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced forward looking group that can accelerate any Finance Technology Professional’s career as we continue to expand our footprint in EMEA, our technology and most importantly expand our talent pool that allows us to always be on the cutting edge of innovation.
This is a great opportunity for the right developer to accelerate their career within a rapidly expanding team.
- Responsible for designing and developing web based Java solutions to help solve complex business problems
- Work closely with business users, business analysts and development colleagues to best in class risk management solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Java
- Experience building web applications and APIs using Java frameworks such as Spring
- Strong relational database/SQL experience
- Strong Linux/UNIX experience
- Practical experience writing unit and integration tests
- Strong written and oral communication skills
€370 - €450 per day depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie