Senior Project Manager – Electrical in Milan
About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager, based in Milan. This an opportunity to work with one of Europe’s largest engineering companies who specialize in energy, power and the renewables sector for companies in the Data, Commercial, Pharma and Industrial sector
With recent developments in the market, and a great need for data center in Europe, this client is seeing a surge in demand for their services and are entering an expansion phase to grow their company staffing levels over the next 18 months. Their projected growth will be sustained over the next 5 years as they have a large portfolio of projects ahead of them. .
About the Position
Working closely with all levels of management, you will become the Senior PM on a number of large power related construction projects across Milan. These projects range from Data Centre to Pharmaceutical Plants to Commercial developments. You will have a full responsibility of your own projects and the responsibility to develop a team around you.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Developing and deploying project controls and planning strategies, processes, procedures and systems to ensure effective - integrated scope, cost and schedule planning.
- Development and agreement of project baselines (scope, cost, time).
- Efficient progress measurement and earned value management reports.
- Change management and control.
- Development of reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Constructability Assessments on greenfield sites.
- Represent the company to the client in all aspects of the projects.
- Claims and dispute management
- Manage construction teams and project schedules.
- Procurement of front-end electrical engineering
- Project Controls
- Technical engagement with external consultants, contractors, utilities and grid companies
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 10 years planning experience.
- Electrical Engineering related qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Experience with P6
- Experience in the power sector is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the data centre market
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer pension, a car allowance and healthcare.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: